Jobs by Location
An established and growing contractor in the groundworks industry requires a Senior Estimator to oversee tender and estimating processes for varied groundworks and civil engineering projects in the London and South East region on a permanent basis.
The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the company’s long-term future and progress.
Our client is a well-known and respected subcontractor and is actively shortlisting a Contracts Manager who has experience working on large drylining projects to join their team.
We are currently looking for a Quantity surveyor to take on various fire protection projects (Incl. fire doors, fire & smoke curtains, fire & acoustic penetration seals & acoustics cavity barriers.)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a fantastic specialist roofing sub-contractor who also acts as a principle contractor on projects as well.
A highly successful, growing RC frame contractor are seeking a Contracts Manager who can help with the increased workload
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will be key to the success of the business and is a key role for this modern and growing contractor.
An industry leading, multi-disciplined contractor in the demolition market requires a Contracts Manager to oversee various projects
The contracts manager will be responsible for overseeing ongoing progress of projects, ensuring schedules and budgets are being followed.
The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the company’s projects and its progress.
We are currently searching for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor for a market leading and growing multi-disciplined Civil Engineering and Enabling Contractor during their ongoing expansion.
• Experience and knowledge within Quantity Surveying
• Familiarity with applications
• Contract change management
• Subcontractor procurement and management and project reporting
• Ensure cashflow is maintained
• Ensuring accurate Month - End CVR Reporting
• Pricing of change orders
Skills and experience:
• 1+ Years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
• Degree/HNC/HND or relevant qualification in construction
• Understanding of the implications of health and safety regulations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programmes
• Good written and verbal communication skills and professional manner
• To be able to demonstrate financial and commercial acumen for value and cost management
• Have good organisational skills and be able to multi-task and re-prioritize, whilst maintaining an attention to detail
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
What you can expect in return
• Annual pay review
• Company pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Car allowance/company car
• Private medical insurance
A leading demolition contractor is seeking an experienced Demolition Site Manager
An established, reputable Piling and Foundations contractor are seeking a Quantity Surveyor who can add to the commercial team, and bring value to future schemes.
This role suits someone from a Civil Engineering background, who has focused on foundations, piling or groundworks to some degree.
A regional piling and foundations contractor are looking for a Contracts Manager who can manage multiple projects hitting the ground at the tail end of this year.
This role suits someone with a background within either Puling or Foundations, who is used to managing multiple schemes.