Main duties include accountability for the following:
- Overall Project Delivery.
- Manage the day-to-day working, from ensuring the correct material turns up before a job, to explaining the work ethics and activities to colleagues.
- Managing the Site Engineer, Foremen, labour and plant
- Communication and information flow with the Contracts Manager and the client
- Implementing the Company Health & Safety Management Systems and Procedures
- Reporting progress , maintain and update project reporting, checkpoints and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
- Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals
- have proven ability to oversee the running of a large groundworks projects covering 278, civils & residential works
- Using construction management software packages to plan smooth work flows
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce
- An industry applicable qualification
- Knowledge in the use of specialist Formwork/Falsework systems
- Excellent communicator
- Commercial awareness
- Good problem solving skills are essential.
- IT Skills
- Groundworks Project/Site Managers: 5 years+ (preferred)