About our Client
My client and a specialist sub-contractor within the building envelope sector. They specialise in roofing and cladding projects. These projects could be any value from £200k to £2million. Now they are looking to bring on an experienced Project manager to join their Operations team.
About the Role
- To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
- To approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
- To programme works to suit the agreed programme.
- Ensure that materials are ordered and deliveries meet programme requirements.
- To prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
- To ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
- Record variations and advise the surveyor.
- Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specifications.
- Record compliance with Part L details as applicable.
- Liaise with company-employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
- Attend site meetings as required.
About the Candidate
- Previously held a Project manager position for at least 3 years
- Must come from roofing & cladding background
- SMSTS needed
- Must be based in the Midlands
Points of Appeal
- Freedom within the role with a route to higher management
- Interesting Projects
- A company with a full order book