A market leading company in the industrial decommissioning and demolition sector are seeking an experienced decommissioning management professional to help lead and expand their operations team. The successful candidate will join a world class team and help ensure a high calibre of service is continually provided to their diverse client base.
About our Client
Our client has been active in the demolition and decommissioning sector for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work around the UK and abroad. They are a multi-national company operating in the UK, Europe, Asia, the USA and other locations. They provide solutions throughout a project life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including; oil & gas, infrastructure, nuclear and general industrial sectors.
About the Role
This is position will involve the following remit:
• Manage, control and lead all functions of the division across the UK
• Accountable for the Operational, Safety and Financial delivery of projects.
• Report into Director level
• Consulting with clients to develop a full understanding of their project requirements
• Work with engineers and project planners to produce outline and detailed decommissioning and demolition plans
• To lead and support the growth and development of all staff
• Assist in developing best practice for project management and sharing knowledge with staff to improve project management capability generally
• Supporting commercial management through project financial planning & reporting, resourcing and attention to cash flow.
About the Candidate
• Relevant demolition and management qualifications
• Significant experience of executing decommissioning and demolition projects across a range of industrial facilities from general industrial style facilities, through to power stations, oil and gas, petrochemical and manufacturing amongst other areas.
• The successful candidate will be proficient communicator, including communicating technical information effectively verbally and in writing both internally and externally.
Points of Appeal
• Freedom within the role
• Competitive salary, package and bonus structure
• Company with a full order book
• Scope for rapid progression and clear route to more senior Directors position within the company’s operations team