About our Client
My client is a large refurb roofing & cladding specialist sub-contractor based in Surrey. My client works across the UK with regional offices. They have a fantastic reputation within this sector and are a very forward-thinking organisation.
About the Role
- Developing and maintaining relationships with independent contractors, vendors, suppliers, and customers.
- Creating standard contracts that the company can use in its dealings with internal and external partners.
- Studying the requirements, duties, and obligations of the company under contracts to ensure alignment with the company’s goals and industry regulations.
- Supervising contract execution to ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Researching business partners and their history prior to writing or signing contracts.
- Monitoring the implementation and performance of signed contracts.
- Training, supervising, and managing the contract team.
- Maintaining, updating, and improving contractual records.
About the Candidate
- Must have at least 2 year’s experience in Contract Management
- Should have a strong roofing and cladding background.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Need relevant tickets to get on-site
Points of Appeal
- Great company to work for
- Progression within the company
- Interesting projects