Flooring Contracts Manager
• An industry leading company in the commercial contract flooring market requires a Contracts Manager to oversee various medium to large scale projects, largely in the commercial and leisure sectors within the Midlands region on a permanent basis, offering a competitive package and the potential to progress to a more senior position within the company’s operations team in the future.
• The Contracts Manager will be responsible for overseeing a portfolio of projects and their progress, ensuring work schedules and commercial guidelines are followed, as well as being involved with pre contract and planning stages.
• The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the project and its progress.
About our Client
• The client has been active in the flooring sector for over 20 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
• The company turnover over is circa £10 mill and they have grown steadily over the last few years.
About the Role
• Responsibility for day to day management of allocated portfolio of projects.
• Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
• To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, Project Managers and attend site meetings.
• Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
• Assist Surveyors and other Senior Management in the overall planning and management of projects.
About the Candidate
• Previous experience in flooring management of commercial projects
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Displays strong leadership skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• PC literate
• Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
• Freedom within the role with a clear route to higher management
• Competitive salary and package
• Well established company with a full order book