Our client is a well-known and respected subcontractor and is actively shortlisting a Contracts Manager who has experience working on large drylining projects to join their team.
We are currently looking for a Quantity surveyor to take on various fire protection projects (Incl. fire doors, fire & smoke curtains, fire & acoustic penetration seals & acoustics cavity barriers.)
Our client, a medium-sized, employee-owned M&E contractor with an exceptional client & sub-contractor reputation, works in commercial, residential, education, leisure, health, and pharma sectors, with a strong repeat client base.
We’re recruiting for a Business Development Manager within the Commercial Furniture sector. You will be required to achieve individual sales targets in line with company objectives and will be rewarded for achievement.
The goal is to Achieve furniture related sales / profit whilst developing long term client relationships within the Design & Build, A&D & FTSE 500 markets.
The company’s vision is, with a holistic view, to create inspirational and efficient interior design solutions that contribute to prosperity and wellbeing.
About the Role:
• Attending fortnightly action/strategy meetings and maintain pipelines.
• Building relationships with key personnel in new and existing accounts.
• Developing marketing plans to include events and presentations.
• Protect and develop existing client base.
• Achieve and exceed Sales Targets through identifying, qualifying and securing new opportunities.
• Manage a team to provide thorough and detailed tender responses.
• Be responsible for the successful co-ordination of projects and be the main point of contact.
• Create high quality client presentations and ensure all documents adhere to branding.
• Attend client meetings and events (occasionally evenings) and professionally represent.
• Liaise with suppliers to find out product information and cost/price information. Product knowledge to be up to date, attend product training when necessary.
• Develop supplier network for lead generation.
• Communicate with Operations to ensure smooth completion and installation of projects.
• Junior Sales management and development.
About the Candiddate:
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong commercial awareness of the contract furniture market
• Excellent attention to detail
• Hard working and diligent with self-motivation and drive
• Ambition to become a key member of the leadership team.
• Enthusiastic, confident with shared passion to put the planet at the centre of our development.
Points of Appeal:
• Continues growth opportunities.
• Join a strong & established team.
• Uncapped commission structure
An award winning multi-disciplined building services and construction company looking for an experienced Contracts Manager.