Jobs by Location
Renewable Energy Installation Manager
• An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Renewable Energy Installation Manager to join our client’s team and oversee contracts throughout the North East region during the company’s ongoing expansion.
• The role will involve overseeing installation of renewable energy technologies including; Solar PV Panelling, Heat Pumps, Electric Car Charging, amongst other areas.
• The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in their various projects and their progress.
About our Client
• Our client is an established repairs & maintenance and renewable energies contractor based in the North East area with operations regionally.
• They work on a diverse range contracts in local authority, education and commercial markets.
• They have an excellent reputation for the quality of their projects and work with a number of prestigious clients.
• Their turnover has increased year-on-year and have a large pipeline of work for the next few years ahead already.
About the Role
• Oversees operational delivery of renewable energy projects
• Reporting into Director level on divisional progress
• Lead the projects team and to ensure the delivery of the project within the given constraints of time and cost.
• To ensure that all health, safety and welfare obligations associated with the project delivery are met.
• To identify the necessary resources and assign individual responsibilities.
• To apply the company’s methodology effectively and enforce project standards.
• To minimise company exposure to risk on the project.
• To ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
About the Candidate
• Previous experience in senior management role for installation of renewable energy (Solar panelling, Heat pumps, etc)
• Commercial acumen
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Sound knowledge and understanding of the wider construction industry
Points of Appeal
• Competitive salary and package
• Freedom and autonomy within the role
• Potential to progress to a more senior role within the company’s operations team in the foreseeable future
• Company with a full order book and a diverse range of clients