Jobs by Location
Industrial Decommissioning Project Engineer
A market leading company in the industrial decommissioning and demolition sector are seeking an decommissioning Project Engineer to deal with technical processes on within their established and growing operations division. The successful candidate will join a world class team and help ensure a high calibre of service is continually provided to their diverse client base.
About our Client
Our client has been active in the demolition and decommissioning sector for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work around the UK and abroad. They are a multi-national company operating in the UK, Europe, Asia, the USA and other locations. They provide solutions throughout a project life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including; oil & gas, infrastructure, nuclear and general industrial sectors.
About the Role
This is position will involve the following remit:
• Provide decommissioning support and engineering design services in the office for projects being executed within Client.
• Preparation, review and delivery of technical documentation.
• Provide procurement and expediting support for projects.
• Provide on-site support (preparation works and dismantling / disposal works) and be our representative on site for the relevant projects.
• Support the all phases throughout the project of survey, preparation and execution
• Assist in the development of procedures, bids and studies for decommissioning work within the company.
About the Candidate
• Relevant demolition or engineering qualifications
• Experience of industrial decommissioning and demolition projects
• The successful candidate will be proficient communicator, including communicating technical information effectively verbally and in writing both internally and externally.
Points of Appeal
• Competitive salary, package and bonus structure
• Company with a full order book and varied client base
• Scope for progression and clear route to more senior position within the company’s technical team