About the Client
With a strong combination of technical steel knowledge, analysis and estimate costs for the supply of structural steelworks to local and regional house builders
About the role
- Working from House Builder’s drawings/plans and structural engineer calculations, specifications and other related documents.
- Identifies labour, material, and process time requirements by studying collated information.
- Working with main stakeholders, attending both internal and external meetings.
- Presents prepared quotation by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information for the Client.
- Prepares special management reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information and trends.
- Maintain technical knowledge, support in-house training and development schemes
- Adhering to ISO 9001 and CE Marking procedures to ensure compliance at all times.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
About the client:
- Ability to analysing Technical Drawing information
- Ideally an Engineering or Fabrication background
- Computer literate/Good IT skills
- Ability to multitask projects
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good Business Acumen
Points of appeal
- Financial stability
- Fantastic team
- Attractive salary package
- Strong Order Books