About the Role:
- Plan, organise, control construction projects from project start through to project close out while ensuring adherence to design specification, programme, and budgeted allowances.
- Liaise with main contractors to ensure that all facilities and agreed attendances are provided to facilitate the smooth delivery of every contract.
- Co-ordinate and manage setting out Engineers and subcontractors.
- Carry out pre pour checks to ensure accuracy and conformance to specification.
- Manage and print required paperwork and drawings for the site crews.
- Prepare site-specific safety plans and establish safe systems of work incorporating method statements.
- Ensure all sites are established in accordance with H&S legislation and internal guidance.
- Carry out safety inspections and audits.
- Coordinate commercial change orders (VO’s) and claims related to the project and report to the Contracts manager and Quantity surveyor.
- Coordinate and track material and plant usage and provision.
Point of Appeal:
- Growth and development opportunities
- Extensive industry experience and solid client base
- Partner with Tier 1 Contractors in the UK