About our Client
Our client is a luxurious homeware brand that manufactures bespoke high-end furniture as well as offers a carefully curated menagerie of interior décor and accessories to complete your project.
About the Role
- To manage the coordination of all items in production
- To ensure all items and projects are completed on time
- Work closely with Head of Production, other project managers, sales and operations
- Oversee Master production schedule using data analysis techniques
- Oversee the schedule of all production and projects for production
- Attend to weekly and monthly reports of the items in production by the production team
- Report production performance and forecast future planning
- Identify planning issues in advance, report, and help provide solutions to increase workflow and production productivity
- Review, analyse, and interpret purchasing data to anticipate the flow of materials and supplies for production
- Communicate material shortages that may mean delays or production interruptions
- Liaise with sales, logistics, and project managers – keep up to date with accurate communication tools
- Communicate with accounts any foreseeable expenditures for cash flow purposes.
About the Candidate
- 2+ years working in a similar environment
- Demonstrate experience in production planning, production control & project management
- Able to stay on top of people and workflow to keep the planning system updated
- Experience with production purchasing
- A friendly yet robust individual with the ability to engage and communicate at all levels
- Organised with excellent time management
- Great attention to detail, maintains focus, and works in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated and works well within a team
- Has analytical yet practical approach to problem-solving
- Help to develop and improve new processes and initiatives to improve overall production performance
- Computer literate with intermediate/advanced working knowledge of Excel, office, and other Microsoft packages
Points of Appeal
- We offer a fun and creative environment where your suggestions are valued. You will be working closely with a creative team to further the business while honing your skills in the industry.
- The successful candidate will receive product training and support & a competitive salary based on experience. There is also a great succession ruite within this role to grow and develop in.