About our Client
The company specializes in the Fabricating and Cladding of Steel Frame Buildings. Focusing on Industrial, Commercial and Agricultural projects throughout the UK, our client have built up a reputation for completing projects safely, in budget and on time. No Seeking a Contracts Manager to help with an increasing workload.
About the Role
- Programme gangs for onsite labour
- RAMS & M Manuals
- Ensure training is kept up to date for all site labour
- Ensure all equipment has relevant safety checks (workshop plant, chains etc – see matrix)
- Recruit gangs as required (assess abilities – previous experience, tickets, insurances)
- Meet with and liase with clients to ensure all contracts are completed on time and on budget
- Site visits
- Organize plant for on site
- Liase with production with regards to steelwork for on site.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years construction experience.
About the Candidate
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Steelwork
- Experience in Metalwork Fabrication, Structural Steel Frame, Industrial Engineering (desirable)
- Have experience of the major aluminum systems supplier’s products
Points of Appeal
- Commutable Office Location
- Interesting Job
- 20 days holiday