About our Client
- The client has been active in the dry lining and facades market for over 25 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
- They specialise in various disciplines including; Dry lining, Ceilings, Partitioning, SFS, Cladding, Curtain walling, and Glazing amongst other areas.
About the Role
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of an allocated portfolio of projects.
- Responsibility for ensuring projects is completed on a timely basis within budget.
- To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, and Project Managers and attend site meetings.
- Carry out on-site method statements and risk assessments.
- Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
- Assist other Senior Management in the overall planning and running of projects.
About the Candidate
- Previous experience in a senior management role for dry lining or facades
- Experience with overseeing multiple, large-scale commercial projects
- Flexible self-starter with the ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- PC literate
- Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
- Freedom within the role with the route to a higher management position
- Competitive salary and package
- Well-established company with a full order book