About our Client
- The client has been active in the construction sector with an established client base and consistent work around the UK.
About the Role
- Responsibility for day to day management of allocated portfolio of projects.
- Sub-contract management
- Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
- To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, other Surveyors, Project Managers and attend site meetings when needed.
About the Candidate
- Previous experience in demolition management across multiple sites
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- PC literate
- Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
- Freedom within the role
- Competitive salary
- Company with a full order book
- Multi-National contractor