A market-leading contractor requires an asbestos removal contracts manager it oversee varied projects
The role will include the following specific tasks:
• Managing asbestos removal projects across the London region
• Planning of asbestos works
• Preparation of risk assessments and method statements
• Managing /over-seeing an established team of asbestos supervisors and operatives
• Ensuring works are carried out in accordance with the correct Health and safety procedures, complying with both internal and legislative requirements.
• Achieving KPIs
• Client and stakeholder liaison
• Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will have a proven track record within the industry, having under-taken an asbestos management role previously, and will be well-rehearsed in planning works, generating method statements, and managing a large team of asbestos operatives.
• Candidates should have a detailed knowledge of asbestos removal legalisation and be familiar with HSE guidance
• The role will involve working on-site as well as in the office close to Manchester.
• The successful candidate will be confident, well-organised, and proactive with excellent IT skills.
• 5-years’ experience in asbestos management role
• Asbestos management/ Site Management Qualifications
• Thorough knowledge of asbestos health and safety legislation/procedures
• Full driving license
Points of Appeal:
• Autonomy in the role
• Competitive salary
• Fantastic working environment, with career progression to higher management
• Opportunity to become an integral part of a growing company working on varied projects throughout the region.