About our Client
- The client has been active in the remediation sector for over 15 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
- They have developed a reputation for providing remediation and contaminated land solutions for the successful delivery of complex construction, civil engineering and infrastructure projects in challenging environments whilst placing great emphasis on safety, quality and innovation.
About the Role
- Providing overarching technical advice to the wider team
- Scheduling and issuing tasks to teams before works commences on site.
- Testing companies / consultants are procured with commercial prior to being required on site
- Reporting and liaising with operational site team, ensuring adherence throughout the project.
- Organising / Managing technical engineers / consultants to ensure projects are covered
- Manage the on-site testing
- Manage report writing
- Check / audit the site for legal and environmental compliance
About the Candidate
- Previous experience in a senior management role in remediation, overseeing technical aspects varied projects
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- PC literate
- Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
- Autonomy in the role
- Competitive salary (Negotiable on Experience)
- Bonus structure and package
- Fantastic working environment, with potential for progression to a more senior role in the company’s technical team
- Opportunity to become an integral part of an industry leading organisation working on flagship projects throughout the UK