About our Client
My client has been established for over 10 years in the flat roofing sector. They work mainly on new build projects across the entire UK. They are now looking to add a site Supervisor to their team.
About the Role
1. To organise and control directly employed and sub-contract labour.
2. To approve Time Sheets and sub-contract labour invoices.
3. To programme works to suit agreed programme and monitor progress.
4. To ensure that material deliveries meet programme requirements.
5. To prepare risk assessments, method statements, quality plans etc.
6. To ensure that the works are carried out safely and in accordance with Company requirements.
7. Record variations and advise surveyor.
8. Ensure works are installed as per approved working drawings and specification.
9. Liaise with Company employed subcontractors and ensure work meets our requirements.
10. Maintain a good working relationship with both our operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
11. To organise plant, craneage etc to meet programme and cost plan.
12. Attend site meetings as required.
13. Maintain Health and Safety on site.
14. Attend Company Safety Meetings/Training
About the Candidate
Adaptability/Business, Awareness/Detail, Handling/Initiative/Planning and
Working Knowledge of the flat roof industry.
Experience of the building and construction industry would be beneficial/essential
Read drawings and take measurements.
General computer awareness.
CSCS Gold Card
Points of Appeal
• Freedom within the role with a route to higher management
• Interesting Projects
• A company with a full order book