This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a fantastic specialist sub-contractor to work on projects in London
£40k to £50k
About our Client
My client is a façade specialist sub-contractor specializing in curtain walling, & cladding projects. These projects vary in value from £500k to £5million and are all within the M25. Now they are looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their operations team.
About the Role
Ensure following processes are implemented and kept up to date on each contract
- H&S folder
- Weekly planner
- Highlighted drawings
- Site Diary
- Develop solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Undertake site surveys.
- Manage sub-contract and employed fixing teams to complete projects according to plan; meeting time, cost, quality, health and safety standards.
- Use programming techniques to effectively plan the project.
- Control the achievement of the profit margin – seeking to improve the budgeted margin.
- Develop opportunities to increase profitability through value engineering and through added value variations.
- Manage established client relationships, sometimes with legal/contractual implications.
- Monitor site conditions, installations and teams working on site.
- Provide method statements and risk assessments for the site.
- Maintain the company’s contractual position including original conditions and variations.
- Ensure that quality procedures are rigorously implemented by self and subordinates.
About the Candidate
Experienced site manager in Curtain walling, Cladding, Windows, Doors and Glazing.
Broad technical knowledge.
Must understand the technical capabilities of curtain-walling/structural glass systems.
Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office.
Good general IT skills.
Manage site resources.
Able to plan a job on site and organise deliveries etc.
Good communication skills – verbal and written.
Points of Appeal
Great company to work for
Progression within the company