About our Client
The company are well established with more than 30 years in the industry and are a market leader in UK, working on some of the largest and most prestigious projects in the country.
About the Role
- They are looking for Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience of of remediation or earthworks contracts as part of larger commercial civil engineering and construction projects.
- Production and pricing of bills of quantity from drawings and specifications
- Meeting agreed targets
- Financial analysis of current and upcoming projects
- Develop responses to commercial changes
- Liaise with project team
About the Candidate
- Must have experience in remediation or earthworks contracts for a civils or groundworks contractor.
- Excellent analytical skills are essential, as are numeracy, literacy and communication skills in English
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Project
- Career driven
Points of Appeal
- Market leading, established Contractor with consistent pipeline of work
- Training and development
- Career prospects with progression to management made a priority for in house employees
- Competitive salary and benefits