Reporting to Pre-construction Director
· Applies their knowledge of respective trade (Mechanical and/or Electrical) to allocated project.
· Support the tender process to gain new contracts and projects with a wide and diverse
· Maintain client relationships and good working practices with our Supply Chain Partners/Suppliers, alongside the senior estimators
· Utilise software to facilitate the estimation process for accurate, up to date costings.
· Prepare documentation for internal process as per ISO Standards
· Follow instructions from Directors or Senior Estimator regarding prospective tender opportunities; report back to Senior Estimators throughout process.
· Liaise with our Health and Safety Forum and Human Resources to engage with Learning and Development as necessary
· Any other duties which are required by the business and within the scope of the role
· Proven Electrical Qualication
· Application of their vocational experience to the benefit of the business
· Ability to use own initiative, working accurately with policies and procedures
· Prioritise workload and meet deadlines
· Written and Verbal communication skills are crucial
· Build and Nurture Client Base respective to their line of work
Key Performance Indicators
· Teamwork and Communication- autonomously and as a collective body
· Deadlines and tenders- opportunities should be harnessed and alerted to management as well as ongoing tenders completed on time and to high standard.
· Securing work– In line with company strategy in relation to turnover
· Sales and Marketing- Identifying tendering opportunities and customers; keeping abreast of new innovation.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00-£75,000.00 per year dependent on experience.
Cycle to work scheme
Private medical insurance