The main responsibilities for this role include;
• Attending pre-start meetings to negotiate and agree contractual terms;
• Prepare newly secured projects for valuation purposes, utilizing bespoke software;
• Report writing – including job cost analysis, reporting on labour spend productivity and direct cost against budgets;
• Prepare and submit accurate, detailed and timely applications for payment, valuation of contract variations and compensations events;
• Assist the finance team in the collection of payments in accordance with sub-contract terms, including the resolution of any disputed charges.
• Prepare, submit and agree final accounts.
• Maintain and develop client relationships.
• All duties will initially be managed and guided by an experienced team around you, with mentoring and training integral to the role.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of having excellent attention to detail and will also be able to demonstrate excellent communication and negotiation skills. The company are also looking for individuals who are disciplined, self-motivated and commercially astute and are interested in working for (and growing with) a successful business that values their staff as well as taking great pride in what they do.
The salary for this role will be dependent upon experience and qualification level.
The company offers a clear progression path to a more senior role within their commercial team.