About the Client:
The company have been operating for over 30 years. They have a wide and varied client base and a long pipeline of work for the coming year ahead.
The business has a young, dynamic and energetic management team with a strong business plan in place.
About the Role:
We are looking for a quantity survey with experience in shopfitting, refurb and refit experience.
- Financial analysis of current and upcoming projects
- Production and pricing of bills of quantity from drawings and specifications
- Meeting agreed targets
- Develop responses to commercial changes
- Sub-contract orders and management
- Liaise with project management team
About the Candidate:
- Proven record in surveying for fit-out contracts
- Preferably graduate in Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- Wider knowledge of the fit-out and construction industry
- Used to site visits and client facing activity
- Excellent analytical skills are essential, as are numeracy, literacy and communication skills in English
- Computer literacy in MS Office, Project
Points of Appeal:
- Autonomy in the role with prospects of progression to higher management
- Established contractor with a long pipeline of work and large varied client base
- Competitive salary and benefits