About our Client
Our client is a market-leading, contractor based in the South West area working across the UK. As a company, they deliver specialist flooring contracts amongst other related areas. They have worked on some of the most prestigious commercial and infrastructure projects in the region over their 20-year history.
Their turnover has increased year-on-year and have a large pipeline of work for the year ahead already.
About the Role
They are looking to recruit an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who has the desire to become a senior management figure in their commercial team.
- Manage an established team of Quantity Surveyors and commercial assistants
- Report in a Director and lead all pre contract functions
- Estimating large complex commercial projects
About the Candidate
- Previous experience in pricing large commercial flooring contracts
- Flexible self-starter with the ability to prioritise
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge and understanding of various interior systems
Points of Appeal
- Freedom within the role
- Clear route to a more senior role within the commercial team
- Competitive salary, package, and bonus structure
- Company with a full order book