Role & Responsibilities:
· Pricing of Bills of Quantities including build costs, preliminaries and fees.
· Investigate and price value engineering cost savings where applicable.
· Being the point of contact with clients including raising & answering queries etc.
· Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal companies / departments.
· Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project.
· Researching and understanding current market prices for subcontractors and materials.
· Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
· Monitor targets and workflow.
· The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree/OND/HND in construction or quantity surveying or similar.
· We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who has experience of the groundworks and civil engineering market for large scale commercial and new build projects.
· Clear route to higher management level
· Growing company with an established client base and a full pipeline of work for the next 2 years ahead
· Competitive salary, package and bonus structure
· Friendly team working environment