Role & Responsibilities:
· Appraising tender documents and preparing estimates as necessary.
· Pricing of Bills of Quantities including build costs, preliminaries and fees.
· Investigate and price Value Engineering cost savings where applicable.
· Being the point of contact with clients including raising & answering queries etc.
· Communicate effectively at all times with both clients and internal companies / departments.
· Attend and takes notes of any meetings relevant to the project.
· Ensuring accurate tracking of all tender documentation.
· Researching and understanding current market prices for subcontractors and materials.
· Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
· Monitor targets and workflow.
The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree/OND/HND in construction / quantity surveying or similar.
We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor who has experience of the groundworks market for large scale commercial and new build projects.
Clear route to higher management level
Growing company with an established client base and a full pipeline of work for the next 2 years ahead
Competitive salary, package and bonus structure
Friendly team working environment