About the Role
• Manage and select use of materials & safe systems of work which will impact the project • Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders (colleagues, design consultants etc). • Management of sub-contractors, monitoring and reviewing performance and KPI’s • Establish and oversee local implementation of engineering systems, documentation / controls to comply with H&S legislation, & company standards • RFI’s and technical submittals • Value Engineering
About the Candidate
• Strong Project Manager that can deliver quality projects on time and able to better buy and reach certain financial targets. • Previous experience working as a Mechanical Contracts Manager ideally with extensive experience in HVAC, Electrical & Controls Design & Contracting and Service Maintenance. • Ideally hold a relevant Mechanical/Project Management based qualification • Sound knowledge of Mechanical Services Project Management and a good understanding of the technical, commercial and contractual processes involved. • Good understanding of HVAC systems. • Strong leadership skills. • Analytical and methodical in approach to problem solving. • People management and staff supervision skills. • Competent in the use of computers and data handling including Microsoft Office systems.
• personality is key to us as the successful candidate will be the face of the business as our client believes in continuation of works from the same clients and so, rely on the delivery team to strengthen the bond between them and clients.
Points of Appeal
• Freedom within the role with a route to higher management • Interesting Projects • Multi-National contractor
• £275 – £300 per day or £55- £60K plus package plus bonus