About the Client:
- Our client is an established joinery contractor based in the London area with operations regionally.
- They work on a diverse range of multi-million-pound commercial, residential, and mixed-use projects. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of their projects and work with a number of prestigious clients.
- Their turnover has increased year-on-year and have a large pipeline of work for next year.
About the Role:
- Lead the project team and ensure the delivery of the project within the given constraints of time and cost.
- To ensure that all health, safety, and welfare obligations associated with the project delivery are met.
- To identify the necessary resources and assign individual responsibilities.
- To create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- To ensure that relations with the client and all stakeholders in the project are maintained and managed to an appropriate level.
- To apply the company’s methodology effectively and enforce project standards.
- To minimize company exposure to risk on the project.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
About the Candidate:
- Previous experience project managing specialist joinery contracts.
- Joinery trades background
- Sound knowledge and understanding of joinery, carpentry, and wider fit-out industry.
- Flexible self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- CSCS & SMSTS cards will be beneficial.
Points of Appeal:
- Freedom and autonomy within the role
- Potential to progress to a more senior role within the company’s operations team in the foreseeable future.
- Competitive salary and package