About the Client:
Our client is a well-known and respected subcontractor and is actively shortlisting for a Project Manager who has experience working on large drylining projects to join their team.
They are a medium-sized enterprise and work with tier 1&2 main contractors on both residential and commercial developments.
About the Role:
- Managing day-to-day operational duties.
- Create and deliver progress reports.
- Managing sub-contractors and direct trades.
- Ability to make management decisions about specific project issues.
- Short-term programming and planning of construction.
- Strong commercial awareness and awareness of budgets and schedules.
- Client liaison.
- Attending project meetings.
- Any other reasonable responsibilities and duties necessary to meet the operating needs and requirements of the business to maintain agreed levels of service.
About the Candidate:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar project management role
- Experience in drylining, partitioning and suspended ceilings is essential.
- Experience managing direct and subcontract labour.
- CSCS is desired but not mandatory.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, management, and clients.
- Ability to work to programmes and deadlines and be flexible to adapt to change.
- Ability to read and understand drawings.
- Experienced in managing direct and subcontract labour.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
Points of Appeal:
- Autonomy in the role
- Competitive salary (Negotiable on Experience)
- Bonus structure and package
- Fantastic working environment, with potential for progression to a more senior management role
- Opportunity to become an integral part of an industry-leading organization working on flagship projects throughout the UK.