- The company are searching for an Operations Manager to join their well-established and dynamic team, based at the South East office and oversee the divisions progress throughout the company’s ongoing expansion.
- The Operations Manager will manage, control and lead all aspects of groundworks and landscaping contracts. You will be accountable for the Operational, Safety and Financial delivery of contracts.
About the Candidate
- Previous experience in a senior management role in groundworks or wider civils industry, as well as managing people and financial budgets
- Relevant management qualificaitons
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- PC literate
- Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
- Autonomy in the role
- Competitive salary (Negotiable on Experience)
- Pension Plan and Package
- Fantastic working environment, with excellent career progression
- Opportunity to become an integral part of an industry leading organisation working on flagship projects throughout the UK