About our Client
• The client has been active in the construction sector for over 20 years with an established client base and consistent work across the North East.
• They have developed a reputation for providing various services for the successful delivery of complex construction, civil engineering and infrastructure projects in challenging environments whilst placing great emphasis on safety, quality and innovation.
About the Role
• The company are searching for an asbestos removals Operations Manager to join their well-established and dynamic team, based at the North East Head office and oversee the regions progress throughout the company’s ongoing expansion.
• The Operations Manager will manage, control and lead all aspects of asbestos removals. You will be accountable for the Operational, Safety and Financial delivery of contracts.
About the Candidate
• Previous experience in a senior management role in asbestos, while managing people and financial budgets
• Relevant Asbestos Management Certificate/ qualifications
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Displays strong leadership skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• PC literate
• Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
• Autonomy in the role
• Competitive salary (Negotiable on Experience)
• Pension Plan and Package
• Fantastic working environment, with excellent career progression
• Opportunity to become an integral part of an industry leading organisation working on flagship projects throughout the North East.