Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Estimator
Our client is a fast growing and innovative Facilities Management provider. They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Estimator who will be based at their head office near Romford who has experience of hard services.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
A company that provides a full spectrum of Hard Services including Planned and Reactive Gas, HVAC, Electrical and Building Fabric Maintenance Services.
They deliver services throughout the UK specialising in the Retail, Commercial and Hospitality and Leisure Sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for undertaking planned and reactive maintenance estimating.
- Occasionally attend sites and conduct site surveys to complete quotations, meet with clients onsite when required to gather all information required to allow a detailed quotation to supply small works quotations.
- Assess technical documents when required whilst preparing quotations and consult all relevant trade legislation around the small work project.
- Collate quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors, process, and challenge where necessary.
- Represent the organisation at client meetings and mobilisation of new contracts.
- Plan job timescales and assess levels of risk associated to works to be carried out, work along side helpdesk to deliver works required.
- Identify and quantify cost factors such as production time, raw material, equipment, and labour expenses.
- Evaluate cost effectiveness and profitability.
- Assist with bids for new contracts & clients including invitations to tender and pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Monitor the stages of small work projects to make sure that costs are kept in line with forecast.
- Consult with clients, contractors, suppliers, and internal staff to discuss and formulate estimates, resolving any problems which may arise.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience as a Mechanical and Electrical Estimator
- Experience working in the Retail and Commercial environment
- Previous experience delivering Hard Services and working within the planned and reactive industry of construction
- Full Driving License
POINTS OF APPEAL
- This is a role with an established company that works on a variety of projects
- Employees tend to stay with the company for many years
- Be a part of a company that excels at what they do
- Gain exposure on exciting and complex projects
- £35 000 – £40 000, based on experience