Our client is one of the pre-eminent providers of facilities and maintenance services with an exceptional name in the industry. They go over and above in caring for the welfare of their employees, offering continuous development and training, and score highly in employee surveys. As a result, they have a remarkably low turnover of staff and an exceptional reputation with their clients.
They are seeking an experienced Maintenance Administrator to join their exceptional team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Liaising with engineers and internal stakeholders
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- Developing maintenance schedules
- Facilities & maintenance administration
- Additional related duties as may be required
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Proven working experience in a maintenance environment
- Previous experience with ‘Tesseract’ or Job Logic’ software
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
POINTS OF APPEAL
- This is a role with an established company with a phenomenal culture, where employees are highly valued
- Continuous development and training to enhance your career
- The company has been growing consistently
- Be a part of a company that excels at what they do, leading the industry.
- ± £25,000 depending on experience