Established for over 20 years, they deal with specialist groundworks and civils contracts for tier 1 main contractors and developers in the London and South East area.
Location: Based out of the London office with regular site visits regionally.
Package: Negotiable salary based on experience, plus expenses, discretionary bonus structure, phone, laptop, pension holiday pay, SSP, etc
Qualifications: Minimum requirement – NEBOSH
Job Description: The successful candidate will work within the Safety Department and report directly to the SHEQ Director
The job requires the successful candidate to:
· Carry out Health and Safety visits on our sites on a weekly basis
· Complete safety visit reports
· Develop and deliver H&S talks to site management and operatives
· Assist with accident and incident investigations
· Be involved with training and development of staff
· Have an understanding of current H&S Legislation to provide advice
· Advise on the selection of PPE and equipment
· Audit work against policies and procedures