Duties and responsibilities:
- Soft landscaping skills of a high standard (planting, turfing etc).
- Experience with the use of machinery (hedge cutters, strimmer’s, rotary lawn mowers) etc.
- Completion of daily record paperwork, including highlighting any future requirements.
- Ensuring works vehicle is kept in good order and all equipment is present and operational.
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are followed.
- Candidates should reside within a reasonable travelling distance for sites around London/ East London.
- Sole working is sometimes required; therefore, candidates should possess the confidence to work individually using their own initiative.
- Some overtime working, including weekends will be required.
- Good people skills.
- Previous employment within the soft landscaping / grounds maintenance industry.
- Horticultural experience.
- Current driving license.
- Valid CSCS card.
Attitude and skills:
- Hardworking & Reliable.
- Complete tasks with a high attention to detail.
- Able to plan works methodically, using own initiative.
- Regular hours on site: Mon – Fri, 8am – 4pm.
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays).
- Overtime rates will apply
- Company van and expenses supplied.
- Company uniform & all PPE supplied
Reward and benefit:
This is a progressive role within a rapidly expanding division of our company. It will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to gain qualifications and skills that will increase their earning capacity and the potential to develop a successful career within the soft landscaping industry.