• An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Hire & Sales Representative to join our client’s sales team and help progress the company’s sales function in the Midlands area throughout the company’s ongoing expansion.
• The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the company’s long term success.
About our Client
• Our client is an established groundworks and construction solutions supplier having operated in the market for over 25 years. They deliver Ground Shoring solutions, amongst other areas to a diverse range of contractors and clients within the construction and industrial sectors.
• They already have an established sales function and the successful candidate will be part of a rapidly growing group working across the UK. They can offer opportunities including; training, a supportive working environment and scope for career progression.
• The company’s turnover has increased year-on-year and have a large pipeline of work for next year already.
About the Role
• The Hire & Sales Representative Consultant will report into the Regional Sales Manager in the Midlands and you will be responsible for driving revenue and delivering the territory sales budget through the effective development and servicing of local, managed account and strategic account customers.
• You will be at the forefront of client interaction, lending technical and customer services knowledge to companies you work with, whether on a new or retained basis.
About the Candidate
• Previous experience in a Hire & Sales Representative/ Hire & Sales Consultant role to the construction industry, although background of the service and sector a candidate has dealt with is flexible.
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Sound knowledge and understanding of construction industry
Points of Appeal
• Flexible working environment (hours and location) with autonomy in the role
• Scope for career progression
• Competitive salary
• Generous target-based bonus scheme
• Company car
• Mobile phone/ Laptop
• Company pension scheme.
• Continual training and development