About our Client
- The client has been active in the remediation market for over 20 years with an established client base that consisting of tier one main contractors, developers and industrial bodies.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Director, the purpose of the role will be to oversee the management of all operational aspects of the contract, ensuring completion of the work safely to time and budget.
- Ensure compliance with all Safety, Health and Environmental Regulations, Procedures and Plans.
- Anticipate and identify key issues affecting contract objectives and priorities, including logistics management in conjunction with yard supervision.
- Develop strategies and solutions associated with the project, and manage their implementation, optimising cost, schedule and performance activities.
- Locate & recruit suitably competent directly employed & sub-contractors
- Overall accountability for input & accuracy of timesheet /wages
- Attend client program meetings & agree timelines in line with available resources.
- Support and manage reporting supervisory staff
About the Candidate
- Hold relevant site management tickets/ qualifications such as; SMSTS, SSSTS or CSCS Black.
- Preferably degree qualified in Civil Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering or equivalent, but not essential
- Clean driving License.
- Previous experience within in similar ground remediation role.
- Excellent interpersonal communication & people management skills in order to build successful, long term customer & employee relationships whilst working openly & collaboratively at all levels with individuals & groups, remaining people centred in addition to task focused
- Excellent leadership & motivational skills, with the ability to forward plan, work under pressure & influence at senior level
- An understanding of current health & safety legislation approved codes of practice & guidance notes
- Ability to work to tight timescales & with a strong sense of self motivation and a creative approach towards problem solving whilst thriving on complex & unusual challenges
Points of Appeal
- Freedom within the role
- Excellent salary and benefits
- Great Career prospects to progress to higher management