About our Client
- The client has been active in the civil engineering and enabling sector for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
- They have developed a reputation for providing remediation and contaminated land solutions for the successful delivery of complex construction, civil engineering and infrastructure projects in challenging environments whilst placing great emphasis on safety, quality and innovation.
About the Role
- The company are searching for a Contracts Manager to join their growing and dynamic team, based at the Essex branch and be involved with varied contaminated land and remediation contracts throughout the company’s ongoing expansion.
- The Contracts Manager will be involved with operational and commercial management of contracts, involved with initial pre contract stages, through to project management and hand over.
About the Candidate
- Previous experience in a management role in remediation
- Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- PC literate
- Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
- Autonomy in the role
- Competitive salary (Negotiable on Experience)
- Bonus structure and package
- Opportunity to progress to a more senior role in the operation team in the foreseeable future
- Opportunity to become an integral part of an industry leading organisation working on flagship projects throughout the UK.