About our Client
Our client is a market leading, facades and partitioning contractor with an office based in the Sussex area working across London and the South East. As a company, they deliver specialist architectural glass, curtain walling, glazing, staircases and balustrades contracts amongst other related areas. They have worked on some of the most prestigious commercial and infrastructure projects in the region over their 30-year history.
Their turnover has increased year-on-year and have a large pipeline of work for the year ahead already.
About the Role:
They are looking to recruit an ambitious Estimator that has the desire to become a senior management figure in their commercial team.
• Reviewing tender documentation & assessing details, specifications & drawings
• Generating Tender Queries
• Liaising with manufacturers and suppliers
• Liaising with Contractors & Architects
• Attending pre contract meetings, post tender interviews and pre-order meetings
• Generating bespoke project cost pricing
• Generating Project Specific Quotations using Word
• Updating the Company’s CRM system and Estimating Logs
• Identify technical issues & complexities
• Identify areas of non-compliance
The successful candidate will be working closely with an experienced Estimating Manager and Technical Director, as well as fellow management staff based on site.
About the Candidate:
• Previous experience in pricing architectural glass, glazing, curtain walling or cladding contracts
• Use of Microsoft office packages
• Use of specialist estimating software
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
Points of Appeal
• Continual support and training offered
• Freedom within the role
• Clear route to a more senior role within the commercial team
• Competitive salary, package and bonus structure
• Company with a full order book