About our Client
Our client specializes in architectural noise and vibration control systems for the construction and mechanical and electrical industries. Their business is divided into two sectors. One part is the sale of acoustic products used by contractors for their installation in diverse building projects and the other part is the actual installation of our floating floor systems with the company acting as a sub-contractor to the Principal Contractor.
They have provided vibration control products and acoustic floating floor systems for gyms, cinemas, studios and plantrooms on many prestigious projects across the UK. A large portion of our projects are London based; however, they have also completed projects in Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow, and Cardiff, and anywhere in between.
About the Role
They are looking for a candidate to help run their site-based projects supervising the install of our Acoustic Floor systems. The candidate would be responsible for setting out, surveying levels, following our QA procedures and Health & Safety documentation, and running a small team to ensure the installation goes smoothly.
This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified and practical engineer to work in a varied and extremely interesting environment.
This is no ordinary job opportunity as the successful candidate who proves himself will advance rapidly within the company.
- To multitask between numerous projects
- To aid with design and supervise the installation and commissioning stages.
- To project manage site projects from commencement through to completion following Inspection Test Plans and producing As Built documentation.
About the Candidate
- Degree or HND in Mechanical / Civil Engineering
- Qualified Site Supervisor with SSSTS Certificate and CSCS card
- Full UK Driving License
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- To have knowledge of the construction industry
- To be comfortable working both in a building site environment and at progress meetings with main contractors.
- To accept the inevitable travel requirement and on occasion being away for extended periods
£30k – £35K; Healthcare; Pension; Mileage