About the client:
Our client is a corporate financial services provider and specialises in commercial foreign exchange. The group services more than 70,000 clients worldwide.
The Support Department comprises the administrative and operational support roles within the office ensuring the smooth running of the ‘Front of House’ and ‘back office’ operations.
They are looking for an experience executive assistant to take on a demanding role for the group CEO.
About the role:
- Proactive diary management, arranging and prioritising appointments and organising meetings, events and conferences, conference calls etc.
- Prepare meeting agendas & taking minutes
- Continuous and full email management, ensuring emails have been read and appropriate action has been taken, proactively picking up on emails where action is required
- Answer telephone calls, ascertaining their nature and importance, and resolving a range of customer enquiries
- Liaising with external clients and always providing a professional service
About the Candidate:
- Significant experience of working in a similar role, preferably within a Corporate environment
- Must have either executive assistant or personal assistant experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi task, work to deadlines, prioritise tasks and work to optimum efficiency
- Must display exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Takes initiative, has strong problem solving skills, proactively reviewing practices and procedures for optimum efficiency
Points of Appeal:
- Competitive salary
- Very attractive discretionary bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- International working environment