Experienced Senior Electrical Project Manager working within the M&E Building Services sector is essential
• Proven track record of managing projects up to a value of £1m
• Manage Sub-Contractors and Site Staff
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong management skills
• Ensure Projects are delivered on time and within budget You will be responsible for managing projects based in and around the London area, across shell & core or commercial fit out
This business offers huge scope for career progression and the facility to work with a great deal of autonomy.
You will manage and co-ordinate all aspects of the design procurement installation, and commissioning of projects assigned to you, ensuring that high quality, compliant installations are delivered to the customer in a manner consistent with the company’s contract management system.
Further to establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with customers and supply chain. Annual Salary and Benefits
• Base salary: £40k – £60k (depending on experience))
• Performance related Bonus Scheme
• Excellent Company Pension Scheme
• Generous Holiday entitlement
• The company also provides a very positive and enjoyable working environment, as well as extensive training and career development opportunities.