ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a well-established player in the industry, successfully completing numerous M&E projects across various segments, focusing primarily on the commercial sector. With over 20 years’ of providing remarkable service, they have grown into a leading company with a strong staff compliment. Their culture is centred around creating an environment of continuous training and improvement, ensuring they remain at the forefront of their industry and most importantly, ensuring that their people excel.
This is a great opportunity to work with a long-standing company that offers great exposure and career growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Attending Building Surveys
• Lighting Calculations
• Tender Package Creation
• Creation Of Load Calculations & Technical Submittal Documents
• Attending Client Meetings
• Formulating Cost Plans
• M&E Design Schemes
• Co-ordination Of Specialist Sub-Contractors
• Compilation Of CAD Drawings
• Compilation Of License to Alter Packages
• Complete weekly timesheets.
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
• Target Driven & Enthusiastic Individual
• Competent In Use Of Full Microsoft Package
• Knowledge & Experience Of Mechanical & Electrical Systems
• Ideally from an Electrician / Electrical Background
• Be based in London or surrounding areas.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to multitask.
POINTS OF APPEAL
• The company focuses heavily on developing their staff to ensure they excel.
• They are a fast-growing organisation, expanding across various departments.
• Be a part of a company that excels at what they do, leading the industry.
• A great opportunity to move into a management career.
• £45,000 – £55,000 depending on experience
• Company Pension
• Private healthcare (eligible after 1 year service)