About our Client
Our client is a leading electrical installations Contractor that specialises in all forms of Electrical services across a variety of commercial and industrial sectors.
Due to significant growth within the division, they are now seeking to incorporate an Electrical Contracts Manager into their team to assist the division manager on a variety of projects and business needs.
About the Role
This Position is for someone who has experience within Electrical Contracts Manager
• Projects values are from £2 – £30 Million
• Projects are based in and around the West Midlands
• Procure materials and oversee the labour and specialised sub-contractors throughout each project
• Oversee full Electrical package being installed.
• Attend and professionally contribute to all project progress meetings
• Manage financial aspects
About the Candidate
• You will previously have worked in the Construction industry as Electrical Contracts Manager, Electrical Project Manager, Electrical Project Engineer or Electrical Contract Engineer
• ideally you would be qualified to ONC/HNC/HND in Building services
• Being able to run multiple jobs at once
Points of Appeal
£30 – 35K + Car
• The role as an Electrical Contracts Manager is on permanent basis with regular salary reviews based on merit and a clear line for progression
• Private Medical scheme
• On site car parking