About our Client
This company are a leading Electrical contracting business. Based in Essex, they are enjoying continued growth and expansion, and now require an Electrical Contracts Manager to join the team.
About the Role
In this role you will be a working on a range of New Build and Residential contracts across London and the Home Counties. You will be responsible for planning and delivering projects ranging between £3M – £8M, monitoring all costs and labour, liaising directly with the clients at various site locations.
About the Candidate
The ideal candidate will be a financially sound Electrical Contracts Manager from a installation/maintenance business specialising in the New Build and Residential Sectors and be looking to take a pivotal role in the electrical department of a growing contractor.
This is a fantastic chance to join a rapidly expanding and growing company that can offer you an interesting and varied role.
• Experience working within the residential/New Build/House Building Sectors
• 18th Edition
• 2391 Testing and Inspecting
• Valid SMSTS Card
Points of Appeal
• Permanent Consistent work
• £60,000 – £65,000 + Company Car/Van + holiday
• Fantastic opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing organisation