About our Client
They supply a comprehensive range of electrical services to the private and public sector. Services are made up of electrical repairs, maintenance, testing, certification and Installation services
About the Role
- Previous experience of electrical testing, emergency lighting and fire alarms would be beneficial
- Prior experience of working with public sector clients would be useful
- Must have electrical knowledge/qualification
- Responsible for day to day management of project team.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality and standards.
- Reporting to project directors, identifying risks and ensure they are reported, managed and mitigation measures are put in place.
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ needs and ensure accurate and factual communications with the client.
About the Candidate
- Prior public sector experience with social housing and government buildings
- Has extensive electrical experience
- Strong man manager
- Prior electrical testing experience
- Able to multi task a number of smaller projects
Points of Appeal
- Long term contract
- Financial stability.
- Local regional work.