About our Client
They supply a comprehensive range of electrical services to the private and public sector. Services are made up of electrical repairs, maintenance, testing, certification and Installation services
About the Role
• Previous experience of electrical testing, emergency lighting and fire alarms would be beneficial
• Prior experience of working with public sector clients would be useful
• Must have electrical knowledge/qualification
• Responsible for day to day management of project team.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to required quality and standards.
• Reporting to project directors,identifying risks and ensure they are reported, managed and mitigation measures are put in place.
• Develop an understanding of our clients’ needs and ensure accurate and factual communications with the client.
About the Candidate
• Prior public sector experience with social housing and government buildings
• Has extensive electrical experience
• Strong man manager
• Prior electrical testing experience
• Able to multi task a number of smaller projects
Points of Appeal
• Long term contract
• Financial stability.
• Local regional work.