About our Client
My client and a specialist sub-contractor within the building envelope sector. They specialise curtain walling projects across the UK. These projects could be any value from £100k to £1million. Now they are looking to bring on an experienced Designer to join their design office.
About the Role
• To review the project specification and highlight where the specification is not achieved or needs further clarifications.
• To review the tender documentation against the project specification.
• To create RFI schedules, issue and update as the design is progressed and the queries are answered.
• To identify variations on the drawings and project specification, inform the QS and PM and mark on the drawings as required
• To create general building elevations location drawings.
• To draw each item in elevation, section and details.
• To print and issue the drawings for approval, revise to comments and achieve construction stage.
• To draw and schedule all the brackets, flashings and fixings
About the Candidate
Previously held a Designers position for at least 3 years
Must come from Curtain Walling background
Excellent verbal and communication skills
Ideally know Logikal and Schucal
Points of Appeal
• Freedom within the role with a route to higher management
• Interesting Projects
• A company with a full order book