About our Client
• The client has been active in the scaffolding sector for over 30 years with an established client base and consistent work across the UK.
• This is a role for a scaffolding designer who wants to join a dynamic and growing company with an established in-house design office.
• There are good prospects here for progression, with a view for a more senior management position within the company in the foreseeable future.
About the Role
• You will be responsible for concept and detailed designs of various scaffolding systems and liaising with contracts managers, pre contracts team, clients, H&S representatives and external engineers about requirements.
About the Candidate
• Previous experience working within the scaffolding and wider temporary works industry in a similar role.
• Flexible self-starter with ability to prioritise
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
Points of Appeal
• Freedom within the role and flexible working conditions
• Competitive salary
• Company with a full order book
• Scope for rapid progression