Our client is a market leader in the design, supply and installation of professional catering environments. They are looking for a Design Consultant to join their dynamic team.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
They work in many different fields of the catering industry such as Hotels, Bars and restaurants, Catering facilities, Schools and Office buildings, the day-to-day activities of this role can be varied and will include working with some of the UK’s most exciting Hospitality and restaurant groups.
Responsibilities will include attending meetings both on site and with clients to put together design briefs for new projects, working with other consultants on projects to make sure design work is fully co-ordinated with all other aspects of the project and helping to develop both new-build and refurbishment projects from Initial concept stages through to finished Design and Installation. The role will include working with other departments within the company and wider project design teams at all stages to ensure any problems that arise are dealt with efficiently and that all design work fully meet the Client’s brief. As our Clients, projects and suppliers are based all over the UK, frequent travel to London and occasional travel to other parts of the UK will be an essential part of this role
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Previous experience in the design of commercial catering projects
- Experience of working in AutoCad essential
- Experience with Revit and 3D rendering advantageous
- Well-organised and has good time management skills.
- Ability to work well in a team is essential
- A friendly and professional demeanour is essential to this role as it is Client facing.
- £40 000 – £50 000, Based on experience